People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, we've helped 40+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Revolut People team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day. From onboarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and vvalue-adding Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners 💖
We're looking for a People Partner to support management and development of our fast growing teams ⭐️ A professional who'll take our HR strategies to the next level. A data-oriented and results-driven expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An experienced and passionate individual who loves to grow and support others do the same 🌱
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
Revolutグループは、人々のお金との接し方を変えるために、投資銀行出身のニコライ・ストロンスキーとヴラッド・ヤッツェンコにより、英国・ロンドンで2015年7月に設立されました。真にグローバルな新たな金融プラットフォームを提供するフィンテック企業として、不透明な上乗せ手数料なしに、お得な為替レートで海外決済・外貨両替および送金ができることを強みに、欧州のミレニアル世代を中心に急速に支持を拡大しています。2023年にGreat Place to Wokに8カ国のオフィスが認定されたRevolutグループは英国に本社を置き、20以上のオフィスに8,000人以上の従業員を抱え、現在、3,500万人以上の顧客にご利用いただいている世界最大規模のFinTechコミュニティの1つとなっています。*（*2023年12月時点）www.revolut.com
Revolut Technologies Japan株式会社は、第二種資金移動業者として登録されており、日本のお客様に、中核となる送金サービスに加え、即時の支出通知、予算管理と分析、請求書分割、使い捨てのバーチャルカードなど、随時新しい機能とサービスを拡充しています。
What you’ll be doing
- Being a trusted strategic advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
- Proactively identifying people issues and trends within the business and working together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Optimising day-to-day HR operations with Central HR teams by applying key principles such as automation, simplification, cost efficiency, outcome centricity, customer centricity, and statutory compliance
- Leading performance management discussions and disciplinary procedures for assigned territories and departments
- Contributing to the development of world-class HR policies and procedures
What you'll need
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Logical and analytical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A data and process-driven approach towards HR
- Extensive knowledge of local labour laws
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Japanese
Nice to have
- Experience reviewing and developing HR policies and procedures
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.