People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don’t just keep things ticking over, they’re given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business 🧠 Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we’d be following the herd, not leading the pack – and that’s a place we never want to be 🐑
If you’re a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading ⭐
If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading 🤩
If you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 18 million customers, keep reading 🧠
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at one of the world’s fastest growing companies, for goodness’ sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
This is an exciting time for Revolut and none more so than to be joining the (to be licensed) UK bank team. We are launching exciting new products, looking after our customers and closely managing our risks. Why not come and join the journey and help us shape the future of banking.
What you’ll be doing
- Defining and monitoring KPIs for customer satisfaction, including complaints
- Representing UK Bank for external dispute resolution platforms
- Analysing case outcomes to identify UK Bank weak points in order to straighten them
- Testing and strengthening current quality controls for UK Bank
- Cooperating closely with other departments during the case investigation
- Construct MI reporting decks to Senior Leadership/Exco level
- Building and optimising scalable processes to continue Revolut's hyper growth
- Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
- Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What you'll need
- 2-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to build suitable reporting ideally with Looker
- Reporting background, specifically around FOS and FCA regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience of working in an outsourced environment, understanding of the critical to success relationships between an entity and a service provider, able to demonstrate experience of this
- Solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end
- A magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- Natural curiosity and will to make an impact
- Interest in the financial industry
Nice to have
- STEM degree
- Hands on experience on coding either on SQL/Python/R
- Awareness of the UK Complaints Regulatory Framework, including consumer duty requirements
- Empathetic leadership style when evaluating problems to find the right solution(s) for the business and customer
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.