Lead Visual Designer - Performance Marketing
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We love building great products. We love delighting our customers. We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs 🪄
Our Design team knows the magic! Those wizards look into a crystal ball and get a holistic view on the user experience 🔮 With all their wisdom they lead the design processes from discovery to delivery, always keeping in mind our customers and their interests 👑
As a Lead Visual Designer in the Performance Studio, you'll be responsible for creating performance marketing visuals for existing & upcoming Revolut products. You'll work closely with our Growth marketing teams and our 3D Artists to produce creative assets for our growth channels. The main focus will be on paid channels and performance marketing but projects for other growth channels can also occur. Video and statics for digital placements will be your bread and butter, but experience with a variety of formats would be a plus (print, DOOH, OOH, display ads, HTML5). Paid channels that we use to acquire new customers and engage existing ones are Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Google App Campaigns and others.
We say hocus, you say pocus, and the teleport to our Design team gets open! Are you ready to jump in? 💫
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering creative visual assets, static and motion design for performance marketing ads as the main focus, but also for other growth channels (affiliate, partnerships, app store optimisation e.g.)
- Managing a team of designers
- Working with our Growth marketing teams as stakeholders, to deliver the best solutions for our digital marketing projects
- Gathering design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Taking ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
- Contributing to our design processes and improve scalability
- Working across multiple project deadlines
- Engaging with the strategic dimension of our work
What you'll need
- 7+ years experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- Experience in managing a team of at leadt 5
- Experience working with performance marketing and producing creatives for digital paid ads: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google App Campaigns
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially After Effects)
- Experience creating templates and coming up with scalable design solutions
Nice to have
- Familiarity with 3D and animation (preferably with Cinema 4D)
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with a variety of formats (print, DOOH, OOH, display ads, HTML5)
- Experience localising assets for different markets
- Vilnius: €3,200 - €5,200 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €3,200 - €5,200 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.