Growth Analytics & Operations Manager
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Growth team is the engine that drives Revolut’s growth and marketing activities across the globe. Their goal is to help Revolut become the number 1 financial app in the world.
We're looking to hire a Growth Analytics and Operations Manager who has a strong quantitative background, leadership experience, and sound business acumen.
You'll be responsible for driving performance measurement of our full funnel marketing spend through a roadmap of strategic projects and ad hoc analyses. You'll be responsible for the intelligence that allows Revolut to ensure all of its marketing investments are optimised to maximise ROI with incremental impact.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Managing all tracking analysis of growth and marketing financial performance
- Understanding the most cost efficient way to grow our user base and brand equity in each region
- Working closely with our marketing teams to inform future campaign investments and media planning
- Delivering exhaustive performance retrospective of sizeable campaigns and tests
- Monitoring impact of our brand equity on business metrics
- Conducting deep-dive analyses to understand complex problems
- Driving all growth strategy projects
What you'll need
- Previous experience in strategy consulting working on analytics and/or growth and marketing projects
- Experience working in a tech company or scale up
- A strong background with relevant work experience or education in a quantitative discipline (STEM degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.5/4 (US), 60% (UK), 8/10 in any other country
- Solid quantitative foundations using SQL, advanced modelling
Nice to have
- Experience in growth or marketing analytics roles
- Experience cracking complex business problems through analytics in one or more of the following areas (growth, pricing, financial modelling)
- A solid understanding of digital marketing measurability frameworks
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Vilnius: €3,000 - €5,500 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €3,000 - €5,500 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.