ABOUT THE TEAM
• The international growth of the Revolut business allied to the increasing complexity of our products and services requires Finance processes to be scalable, automated and with high standards of control.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• As a key member of the Group Finance team you will be driving and managing critical transformation programmes to deliver efficiency, insight and value to the business.
• This role will support the ongoing development of our Financial processes, systems and controls to ensure that they are scalable, cost effective and aligned to the needs of Revolut’s innovative and unique service offerings.
• You will also be involved in the strategy of the Finance department, defining how projects should be prioritised, setting timelines and success criteria for all projects to ensure delivery of the highest quality.
• Another aspect of this role will require you to make critical-business decisions, break down complex business problems supported by advanced business analysis and propose clear solution plans.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 4+ years of programme management experience in a fast-paced retail financial services environment at a top-tier company, or managing large transformation programmes in top-tier consulting firms.
• Extensive experience of program management in industry setting.
• Experience in leading finance teams through large scale change programmes including the implementation of finance systems and processes.
• Experience in large volume based transaction processing and data sets including a working knowledge of SQL.
• Track record of ordered and controlled approach to system development from functional requirements gathering to testing and go-live.
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 from a top university.
• Hands on and Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to cross company global projects.
• Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective.
NICE TO HAVE
• STEM, Finance or Economics Education
• Familiar with the implementation of COSO/SOX-compliant control framework.
• Strong technical accounting skills to understand and design the financial system architecture.
• Programme management qualification (Prince II, etc).
• Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent), with proven experience of applying IFRS in a complex and regulated environment.