People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
Revolut Securities Singapore is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulated company and looking for a Financial Controller. You'll be part of a Singapore Finance team who are the go-to for all things reporting, like the company annual financial statements 🤓
You'll be exposed to the implementation of robust financial controls, cross-regional legal entity collaboration and the development of scalable accounting automation, and being an all-round technical accounting whizz, to support our teams across the globe 🌍
Ready, set, apply! 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting in the month-end activities and preparation of management accounts of the Securities entity
- Management accounting, financial and regulatory reporting and providing commercial and operational management information to support rapid global expansion
- Owning the general ledger and build an objective understanding for all its underlying transactions
- Delivering process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process - both via automation and control
- Preparing year-end-accounts and statutory accounts, and ensuring compliance with Singapore FRS and IFRS accounting standards
- Assisting in tax and regulatory reporting requirements to the regulators, including CMS forms
- The alignment of financial data for the region from various finance ERP systems, including roll out, harmonizing business processes and providing visibility of operations across the products
- Building a highly scalable and efficient accounting and finance function
What you'll need
- 5+ years of post qualified experience in finance functions, preferably with experience within a financial service company within cross-functional and multinational teams
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience within Singapore FRS and IFRS
- Strong experience of month end close, financial and regulatory reporting
- Experience in process automation and control optimization - both functional requirements through to system go-live
- Experience in working with high volumes of transactional data into financial analytics and/or financial reporting processes including, for example, data extraction, mapping, hierarchies and transformation. Both building or maintaining/improving data driven processes.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
- Excellent organization skills: ability to plan and organize work so that it is efficient and effective
- The ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders
- Strong punctuality and time management skills
- Excellent documentation and spreadsheet skills
- Positive attitude: ‘can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
Nice to have
- Experience in NetSuite
- Data Manipulation (SQL/Python) knowledge
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.