FinCrime Analyst (Financial Investigation Unit)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Those agents work directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns. Using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime in a way the banking world hasn’t seen so far 💫
We're looking for a FinCrime Analyst who can use all the tools available to see the bigger picture - someone who can not only identify suspicious activity where apparent, but is also able to ensure we are treating customers fairly.
Someone to conduct investigations into internal SARs and complex cases by applying judgement, analytical skills, and solid decision making to identify where grounds for suspicion of Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing exist.
👉 As the FIU plays a crucial role in ensuring Revolut meets its business, legal, and regulatory obligations, there might be some changes of schedule in this role outside of standard business hours, including weekends and nights.
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing, investigating, and reporting money laundering cases on business accounts with up to 200 associates
- Providing on-going monitoring and resolving of formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations Unit's cases
- Dealing appropriately with consent refusals following the submission of a SAR
- Acting as a point of contact for law enforcement agencies in ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from a SAR
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
- Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Company’s processes
What you'll need
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience in Transaction Monitoring/Financial Investigations, or 2 years of experience in AML/DD/KYC
- The ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- To work well under pressure and tight time frames
- A willingness to work different shifts
Nice to have
- Fluency in any other European language
- Vilnius: €1,700 - €2,500 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €1,700 - €2,500 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.