People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, we've helped 40+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Revolut People team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day.
From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love, and that starts from the moment we connect with our new joiners 💖
We’re looking for an experienced & intuitive junior Executive Assistant to partner with members of our Executive Assistance team to drive efficiencies and support them, and their executive’s, to achieve their goals.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Providing high quality support within the Executive Assistance team
- Managing and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
- Keeping ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
- Coordinating all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
- Participating in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
- Managing and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
- Processing expenses and card returns for Executive Directors and Non Executive Directors
- Handling confidential information with integrity
- Working as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA’s across the organisation to share best practice
What you'll need
- 1+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of seamlessly supporting a wider team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office and other
- Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive “can do” attitude
- Motivation and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, changing environments
- Passion for solving problems
- The urge to help others
- Data driven, analytical thinking
- Startup and public company experience
Nice to have
- Experience in field (dependent on Executive)
- Project management experience
- Minute taking experience
- Vilnius: €2,200 - €3,700 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €2,200 - €3,700 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.