ABOUT THE COMPANY
Digital bank Revolut, valued at $5.5 billion in 2020, is building the world’s first truly global financial super-app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, more than 15 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut continues to grow and is entering India with a multi million pound investment in India over the next few years. Revolut India will look to introduce multiple digitally-enabled products across banking, cards and payments, foreign exchange remittances, investments and other financial services. We will help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to be a key member of our risk team in India. This role is responsible for the implementation of cross-functional elements of the risk management framework including governance structures, maintenance of RAS, monitoring & reporting daily risk exposures and managing the new initiatives approval process. Our aim is to build the best risk function of one of the most successful financial technology firms in the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Work with the first line of defence to identify, assess, document and regularly review risks of all risk types and coach the business to design and implement controls;
• Assist with developing and implementing risk policies, risk procedures, key risk indicators and risk appetite statement;
• Monitor risks against limits and thresholds, produce respective reports to management and other relevant stakeholders;
• Implement the risk incident management process including registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports for senior management and regulators;
• Provide guidance on identifying and assessing inherent/net/residual risks and aligned internal controls
• Monitor KRI breaches and work with risk owners/group risk team to resolve them within set timeline;
• Work on the New Initiatives Approval Process ensuring appropriate local SME stakeholder engagement and governance
• Constantly develop and maintain risk tools and systems; and
• Facilitating appropriate risk awareness including organising risk awareness materials and sessions, developing risk materials for new employees, etc
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• At least 5 years of work experience in Risk Management in financial services.
• Degree / certifications in Risk Management preferred
• Experience in Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management or a related role from preferably consumer platform (Banks / NBFIs)
• Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity
• You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
• Organised and methodological with attention to details.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be working with the India team on initiatives of strategic importance to the Indian territory, and report to the Head of Risk in India directly. You will have full autonomy and ownership of what you’ll do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you.
Please note that this is a remote role to be hired within the country & the candidates can be based in Mumbai, Bangalore, or Delhi NCR, where we will be opening our physical offices in India.
PERKS & BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• Competitive salary and sign-on stock bonus
• All the latest tech you need, and much more