Copywriter - French
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is an inseparable part of everything we do at Revolut. There would be no successful product, service, employee, team, process – and the list can go on – if there was no efficient communication around it 🔊 That’s why our Communications team is made of extremely creative and reasonable individuals. They speak with the right words to the right people at the right time. Even the most complex topics turn out to sound simple and clear when communicated by these masters! 🤩
Copywriters and Language Owners are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, through people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites 🪗 So, if you feel like you’re both creative and technical, keep reading! If you can easily put yourself in target audience shoes, keep reading 🥁 And if you also know how to weave storytelling into communications, for goodness’ sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering high quality copy adapted in target language and ensuring that daily volume expectation are met
- Adapting long term strategic brand tone vision to local markets culture differences and perceptions
- Contributing to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
- Contributing to live updates in respective languages of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
What you'll need
- Language competency: to be a native speaker of French
- 1+ years of experience in copywriting/translations
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in translating & transcribing content in a similar field
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- Joy of working in the intersection of copy and design
- Understanding how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- Team player abilities with experience on how to collaborate across functions
- Data-driven approach and awareness of the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- Great self-organisation skills to keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- Experience with writing for different audiences and knowledge on how to adapt your copy appropriately
- Bachelor degree
- Lithuania: €1,600 - €2,600 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.