Complaints Specialist - English and Romanian
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Customer Support team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does 🚀
We are looking for a passionate analyst to join us as Complaints Specialist. Someone to investigate and resolve complaints within the regulatory deadline. It’s a position for truly responsible, customer-oriented and resilient individuals. A strategic thinker ready to improve internal processes wherever it is needed. The goal is always the same: to improve the quality of our services and make sure that what we deliver is WOW 💫
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Handling incoming formal complaints within the regulatory deadline
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving issues and help implement improvements
- Setting up (improving) internal procedures
- Actively contributing to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Organising and maintaining a central archive of all data, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Testing and strengthening current quality controls
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies or procedures from end-to-end
- Cooperating closely with other departments during the case investigation
What you'll need
- Proficient English language skills
- 1+ year of customer support experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Flawless English and Romanian (exceptional communication and writing skills)
- Analytical mindset - ability to investigate and get to the root of a problem
- Knowledge of where and how to obtain relevant information
- Strategic thinking - to know when and how to best utilise means of redress (i.e. refunds including negotiations)
- Strong problem solving attitude - ability to use analysis and resources to efficiently resolve a complex case
- Great attention to detail
- Readiness to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
Nice to have
- Multiple languages
- Vilnius: €1,700 - €2,300 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.