People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is our middle name. We love it – and we hope you do too! 😍
Raise your hand if you’re a natural at talking to people. You understand them, you hear them, and give them exactly what they need – and maybe more.
If your hand is waving frenetically, we want you on our Dream Team 🌟
Our Communications team is made up of extremely creative and analytical individuals. They know how to charm you with the right sentences. And they do it every time! Absolutely gifted folks 🤩
We’re looking for a Corporate Communications Manager who’ll increase Revolut’s brand awareness across an evolving earned media landscape. 📣 A Public Relations master to build exceptional relationships with Tier 1 media outlets and come up with creative and compelling story ideas. We need someone who truly understands the market, the media and what makes them tick 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the CEO of Japan and the Japan team to strengthen our reputation in Japan with media, regulators and corporate stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with key personal finance, , business and technology journalists
- From product launches to thought leadership, building out a local strategy for your market to drive a constant storytelling engine
- Securing regular coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
- Securing keynote speaking positions for the company at national conferences
- Working in conjunction with the Global Corporate Communications team to manage crisis management in your market
What you'll need
- Demonstrable experience working in Public Relations (either in-house or agency)
- Strong tier one media relationships across national, technology, business and personal finance
- Readiness to work in a high performing, analytical and results-driven environment
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Impeccable copywriting skills
- Natural storyteller skills, creativity and intuition on how to build awareness
- Team player abilities
- Passion for disrupting financial services
Nice to have
- Strong corporate communications background, including crisis management, media training, product, consumer and lifestyle communications
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.