Who we are
We are building the world's first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our customers around the world use dozens of Revolut's innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
About the Function
At the heart of Revolut, the executive team is in charge of running the company. Under the guidance of the CEO, our experienced executives are strategically placed in different parts of the business to make sure their impact is maximised. With expertise from different domains, the executive function groups together the most experienced and talented people in their areas with the mission to make Revolut the financial super app of the future.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a CEO to lead Revolut in the Philippines. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in the country and interact with regulators. Reporting directly to the Revolut Group CEO Banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all activities of Revolut in the Philippines.
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the Philippines.
• Maintaining and expanding the product set, go-to-market activities, and company permissions over time, in-line with local regulatory requirements.
• Hiring and leading the right team to scale effectively in the Philippines.
• Managing licensing applications in the most efficient way.
• Developing strong relationship with stakeholders at the relevant regulatory bodies.
• Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
• Deep knowledge and experience of Payments and Banking industries
• Startup experience and Entrepreneurial drive
• Experience to lead large teams
• Direct experience interacting with regulators in the Philippines
• Excellent knowledge of relevant payments, foreign exchange, credit, insurance, and trading regulations
• Experience managing statutory compliance
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to think and reason logically
Nice to have
• Having built large teams from scratch is a plus
Skills that will help you in this role
• People Management
• Problem Solving
• Competitive salary
• Biannual bonuses
• Equity grants (if applicable for the role)
• All the latest tech you need
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Private health insurance (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year (depending on the country of residence)