Business Risk Manager
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing 🕶️ People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support 💫
We’re looking for a Business Risk Manager to sit within the first line of defence at Revolut 📣 An analytic mind to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with operational risk frameworks. Someone who’ll take our risk management procedures to the next level 🏋🏼♂️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
Domains within the Team:
- Financial Controls (SOX): SOX testing exposure for business processes and controls along with understanding finance business processes
- Third Party Risk: Hands-on exposure of third party risk assessments, Supplier assurance, and Vendor on/off-boarding processes, along with expertise in Financial Crime (AML, KYC, CDD)/Information Security/ Regulatory Compliance
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying, assessing, documenting, and reviewing operational risks
- Designing, implementing, and testing controls
- Developing and testing key procedures
- Creating and reviewing key risk indicators
- Registering risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports
What you'll need
- 2:1 degree from a top university
- 2+ years of experience in Operational Risk Management or Management Consulting, in one of the listed domains, preferably in financial services
- Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity
- A solid track record of achievement, having won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- The ability to quickly assume responsibilities
- An organised and methodological approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Vilnius: €4,100 - €6,000 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €4,100 - €6,000 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.