People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Revolut Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀
From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up.
Products that will be used by millions of people around the world 🌎
We're looking for a Banking Operations Manager to support us on our journey to becoming a leading Australian digital bank. 📣
We need an execution expert who works with the Technology & Operations team to ensure the Technology plan is delivered as per plan.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- IT strategy & execution for large scale technology implementation
- Technology product management for strategic and local initiatives
- Understanding of testing and validation strategies
- Supporting and customising global policies, procedures and standards to deliver projects e.g.: Incident Management and Change Management within the team
- Supporting localisation projects with alignment to regulatory requirements
- Participating in global projects (company-wide)
- Facilitating high level functional specifications discussion and participate in any testing flows
- Working internally and with IT vendors to monitor the performance of IT services vendors performance and delivery schedules
- Being responsible for aspects of Revolut Australia’s participation in and compliance with Consumer Data Rights (CDR) a.k.a Open Banking
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience as a Technology Product Owner/Manager or Tech BA
- Knowledge of and experience with Open Banking and Consumer Data Rights requirements
- Proven experience in Australian Payment schemes and networks
- Deep understanding of payments scheme compliance and integrations, and disputes and settlements.
- Knowledge of best practices in IT strategy execution, project management
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones by analysing data with the help of such tools as SQL, Excel, Jira, Confluence
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to an objective decision making, organising workflows, prioritising and delivering high quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.