People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Audit is a key player in most areas of the business at Revolut. The team works closely with Risk and Compliance to create internal risk management and compliance processes, and ensure that they’re operating effectively 💪 This unstoppable trio is the front line of evaluating whether the business is on a safe footing, working across functions, products, and regions to build this seamless infrastructure.
We’re looking for a Head of Audit who’ll take our audit programs to the next level. A professional who’ll take care of the development and implementation of audit policies and procedures. Someone to mitigate business risk across various functional areas to help our customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect them seamlessly across the world.
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Developing the annual internal audit plan for Revolut’s legal entities in the US considering regulatory requirements and risks associated with the operations of the US entity
- Developing and executing audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Attending local committees to develop, update, and own the Internal Audit risk assessment process and related audit plans for the US businesses, working closely with the Global Head of Internal Audit
- Interacting with senior management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls, and processes
- Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process, including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls, and provide relevant insights into the business
- Delivering end-to-end Internal Audits assessing risks and controls of operational processes (payroll, HR, Legal, expansion, US-specific Financial Products, etc.), highlighting any gaps in the control framework or areas for improvement to ensure adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits as well as ongoing continuous monitoring
What you'll need
- 8+ years of professional experience in an audit-related role within a regulated financial services environment or technology company
- Experience across one or more of the following areas: Payment or Trading Processes, Lending, Technology, or Product management
- To be proficient working with and interpreting data
- A desire and drive to learn, grow, and have an impact quickly as part of an expanding team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution
Nice to have
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, or R
- US: $120,800 - $138,000 gross annually*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.