API Product Sales Executive (Enterprise)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with an energy, passion and initiative for Fintech and the new age of Finance. The API Product Sales Executive role focuses on executing sales strategies for our payments as a service offering, and serves as the link between functional expertise and commercial acumen for Revolut’s enterprise customers.
In this role, you will work alongside Product, Sales and Business Development to deliver a compelling, consultative payments solution to customers while relentlessly focusing on acquiring key enterprise accounts. You’ll also be developing Revolut’s global commercial footprint and helping grow our customer base 🚀
Your Rolodex and past experience incredibly delivering impactful (at a transformative scale) solutions to a C-level audience will be vitally important.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you’ll be doing
- Building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to generate revenue across Revolut’s payment solutions
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and driving the continued value of Revolut’s products and services
- Coordinating innovative, problem-solving solutions that match the specific requirements of Revolut’s global payment customers
- Managing and reporting accurate forecast and pipeline, achieving sales goals on a quarterly basis, and mentoring sales executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Working with product owners and business development, partnerships team to deliver a win-win solution for Revolut and the customer
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial growth environment
- Proven track record of successfully bringing progressive technologies to market
- Experience working within ambitious, target-hungry sales organisations
- Experience creating partnerships with third party companies to launch B2B services
- Excellent people and presentation skills, across all seniority levels
Nice to have
- Experience from a reputable, high growth start-up
- A network of business partners relevant to our payments offerings
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Additional language skills beyond English
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.