Acquiring Sales Executive - Mid Market (French)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for an Acquiring Product Sales Executive to build and drive a sales pipeline for our range of innovative, e-commerce focused payment solutions 📣 A professional who’ll bring their product expertise to Sales teams and help to close our complex sales opportunities. Someone to operate independently for cross-selling and pitching to our existing base of Revolut customers and prospects. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times ⭐️
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you’ll be doing
- Working independently to build and close a pipeline of customers by prospecting directly across our existing base of Revolut Business customers and using other tools to outbound
- Communicating the Revolut acquiring value proposition to prospective customers by identifying issues with their current payment providers
- Building the confidence and expertise in payments across your aligned sales team by sharing your knowledge in order to maximise the number of acquiring prospects in the sales pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets set by sales management in line with the Growth team KPIs
- Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical to discuss Revolut’s payments product
- Communicating effectively the value proposition by focusing on a solution-based sales process
- Developing the knowledge and skills of the wider sales team, so that they can develop expertise in positioning the Revolut payment products to prospective customers
What you'll need
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent communication skills over phone, email and other mediums of communication
- STEM/Business degree at the undergraduate level OR equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in outbound sales
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Nice to have
- A passion for and understanding of the payments and fintech industry
- Comfortable networking and meeting with payments experts and other senior ecosystem participants to cultivate relationships and drive deal flow
- Additional proficiency in Italian or Portuguese
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.