People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Finance team is an important part of every business. But not at Revolut – the global financial super app leans on its Finance team.
They’re more than “an important part of business” – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? Yeah, that’s good for a start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what those peeps do all day long 🏦
We're looking for an Accounting Manager who will report to our CFO in Mexico. This is a big deal.
Sound like a bit of you? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing consolidated general ledger (GL) accounts in ERP, Oracle, NetSuite, in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Coordinating the accounting and month end closing process
- Ensuring accurate and timely closing of the books for monthly and annual reporting
- Preparing analysis on movements in key general ledger accounts\Managing the accounting policy, ensuring that it is up-to-date and latest changes in IFRS, NIIF and Group policies are implemented
- Delivering process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process – both via automation and control
- Supporting Mexican entity set up
- Participating in annual and interim audits
- Advising on accounting and reporting issues
- Contributing to and defining consolidation, as well as financial control processes and procedures
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and Controlling functions in financial institutions
- Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience with IFRS, NIIF and consolidated financial reporting
- English is our official language, it's a must to have
- A structural and logical approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical skills and a hands-on attitude
- Experience within a fast-growing organization
- To be highly motivated, focused on delivery
Nice to have
- Experience working in regulated institutions
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.