You are applying for Applied Behavioral Scientist
Preferred work locations
Show us your work
CV / Resume (pdf, doc, docx)
Click to attach document
Equal employment opportunity information (Completion is voluntary and will not subject you to adverse treatment)
Our company values diversity. To ensure that we comply with reporting requirements and to learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool, we invite you to voluntarily provide demographic information in a confidential survey at the end of this application. Providing this information is optional. It will not be accessible or used in the hiring process, and has no effect on your opportunity for employment.
Select gender you identify with (optional)
Select ethnicity (optional)
Please enter the name of the university you are affiliated with. If you have studied at more than one university, please enter the most recent one.
Please select the major you graduated with.
1. How did you hear about Revolut’s job listing? (optional)
How did you hear about Revolut’s job listing?
2. Have we met at the conference or event? Tell us which one: (optional)
Have we met at the conference or event? Tell us which one:
Functional skills & experience
1. Have you worked with one of the following languages: SQL, Python, R?
2. Would you consider yourself proficient in one of the following methods: logistic regression, multivariate regression, ANOVA, etc?
3. Have you worked on the development of attrition and engagement prediction models involving organisations with more than 5000 employees?
4. Have you ever developed human behaviour solutions (training, design, evaluation, performance measurement, etc.) for large and small businesses, schools, charities, government departments, and/or NGOs?
For information on how we will handle your personal data when you apply for a job with us, please see our
Data Privacy Notice for Candidates