Who is eligible to sign-up for a Clear Books account?
Clear Books is an easy-to-use online accounting software designed for UK based small businesses, contractors, freelancers, and sole traders - VAT registered or not.
Revolut is not responsible nor can we guarantee that any one specific business will be onboarded onto Clear Books.
Anyone with the “Integration Manage”, “Payments Manage”, “Counterparty Manage”, “Accounts Read” and “Transactions Read” permissions in Revolut Business are able to install the integration.
You must also have the “Tools > Integrations” permission enabled in Clear Books to complete the integration.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?