What if I am unable to upload a draft payment from Clear Books for a particular beneficiary?
Typically if you are unable to upload a draft payment for a particular beneficiary from Clear Books it will be because there is a mistake in the beneficiary details. Recommendation is to:
- Double check that the beneficiary account details are correct and all required fields are populated;
- If an error is returned, make sure that you correct the errors flagged;
- Try uploading the beneficiary directly in your Revolut Business account. If this works but you are not able to upload it from Clear Books, please reach out to Clear Books support and they can help to troubleshoot;
- If you are not able to upload the beneficiary within Revolut Business nor Clear Books, please reach out to Revolut Business support and we can help you to troubleshoot.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?