Am I able to revoke consent for Clear Books to create draft payments?
Yes, you can revoke consent for Clear Books to create draft payments in your account at any time from within the Revolut Business Hub.
To do, go to:
- Revolut Business > Hub > My Apps
- Click the "Clear Books" icon
- Click on the "cog" icon to go to settings
- Click Disconnect
Clear Books has consent to create draft payments in your account until you revoke that consent from Revolut Business Hub. It does not expire.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?