Who is eligible to sign-up for a Integromat account?
Anyone with the “Integration Manage”, “Payments Manage”, “Counterparty Manage”, “Accounts Read” and “Transactions Read” permissions in Revolut Business are able to install the integration.
You must also have the “Tools > Integrations” permission enabled in Integromat to complete the integration.
Integromat is a no-code, visual integration platform that lets you connect any apps or APIs to automate and optimize your business workflows. Using Integromat, you can connect your Revolut Business account to the rest of your business tools to automate your payment workflows.
Revolut is not responsible nor can we guarantee that any one specific business will be onboarded onto Integromat.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?