Is my data secure with Integromat?
Integromat is committed to doing their very best to protect your data and keep it confidential. They employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe and secure. In short:
- The connection between Integromat and your browser is always encrypted (HTTPS).
- Every connection between Integromat and a third-party service is established in the most secure way that is supported by the given service. In some cases (e.g., FTP, databases, etc.), you have the option to set the security level manually.
- Your data is stored in a secure web hosting center in the Czech Republic (EU member state since 2004) certified to internationally recognized ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards that define the requirements for the quality management system and the information security management system.
Integromat will receive data on the statuses of draft payments created through the Revolut Business integration. They will not receive data on any payments that they did not initially create as drafts.
Integromat will share draft payment details to Revolut as part of the integration:
- Payment recipient name, address and bank account details
- Payment amount, currency and reference
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?