I made a mistake in a sample draft payment on Integromat
If a mistake is made for a draft payment, you are under no obligation to authorise that payment. You cannot modify any payment details, for example the amount or bank account to send the funds to, from either within Revolut Business or Integromat.
The recommended next step is to delete specific draft payments and re-submit them with the modified details by doing either of the following:
- Delete the draft payment from within the Integromat environment and re-create with the correct details
- Delete the draft payment from within Revolut and re-create with the correct details from with Integromat
To delete a draft payment in Revolut Business, go to:
- Payments > Drafts
- Choose the specific Draft Payment that you would like to Delete
- Press Delete
When authorising a draft payment order with multiple transfers, you are authorising all payments in that order, you cannot authorise only a subset.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?