I am unable to upload a draft payment for a particular beneficiary’s bank account details on Integromat
Typically if you are unable to upload a draft payment for a particular beneficiary from Integromat it will be because there is a mistake in the beneficiary details. The recommendation to fix this is to:
1) Double check that the beneficiary details are correct and all required fields are populated
2) If an error is returned, make sure that you correct the errors flagged
3) Try uploading the beneficiary directly in your Revolut Business account. If this works but you are not able to upload it from Integromat, please reach out to Integromat support and they can help you to troubleshoot.
4) If you are not able to upload the beneficiary within Revolut Business nor Integromat, please reach out to Revolut Business support and we can help you to troubleshoot
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?