The integration can be installed in two ways:
- Clicking “GET” from the Clear Books Hub listing. You then need to authorise Clear Books to create Draft Payments on your behalf before being redirected to Clear Books to finalise the integration.
- Installing the integration from the Clear Books environment by clicking “Connect my Revolut Business account”. You will then be redirected to Revolut Business to authorise Clear Books to create Draft Payments on your behalf before being re-directed to confirm the connection was successful.
Then, to make a draft payment:
- In Clear Books, click 'Pay bills' and select the bills you wish to pay
- Review the details of the bills and when are ready to pay, click 'Submit draft payment'
- Draft payments will then be created within your Revolut Business account
- After clicking on the 'Revolut Business account' link, you will be transferred to your Revolut Business account to approve and finalise the payments
- Payments are then added to the queue and executed 5-10 minutes later
You can upload a maximum of 20 transfers in one draft payment from Clear Books. There are no limits for the maximum amount you can include for a single payment. You can submit payments of different currencies in one go through Clear Books. However payments of the different currencies will be under different draft payment orders
You are not able to authorise payments directly from the Clear Books environment, you must log in to Revolut Business' web environment to authorise draft payments. Draft payments authorisation from the mobile app is not possible yet.
Only users with relevant payment authorisation permissions can execute payments created by Clear Books. The same payment rules apply as for normal payments.