How can I test payments before going live?
If you would like to test your Merchant Accounts integration before going into production, head over to the Revolut Business Sandbox environment.
You will need to create a new account and get a Sandbox API key (using the same procedure as for getting your production API key).
To learn more about testing payments, take a look at our guide.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?