In which currencies can I accept Merchant payments?
With a Merchant Account, you can accept payments from your customers in up to 27 currencies, depending on the payment method. A new merchant pocket will be created for each currency you accept payments in, and there will be no extra cost for any currency accepted.
- Card, Google Pay or Apple Pay in any of the following 20 currencies: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, SEK, SGD, TRY, USD and ZAR
- Revolut Pay in any of the following 27 currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD and ZAR
About inbound transfers, see here.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?