Why is my business information being requested again?
Why? To comply with the requirements of financial regulators, we may ask you for business details to make sure we have up-to-date information about your business. With traditional banks, Providing this type of information can sometimes be a lengthy process – however with Revolut Business, all you have to do is submit a few documents and we’ll take care of the rest.
If your business is registered in the UK, we can get a lot of this information from Companies House, however we can’t always rely solely on this source of information. We may ask you for additional documents to support the information you’ve already provided.
How? Once you receive an information request from Revolut Business, please follow these steps:
- Open the Requests page found on the menu
- After all sections are completed click ‘Click here to submit’
- Tick the confirmation box and click ‘Finish Review’
Our team will review your information as soon as we receive it. If the details provided aren't sufficient enough to verify the review section, you'll receive a notification and your request will be updated with additional notes. You should upload extra documents as described in the notes provided.
Requirements to pass each section can be found here:
When? Please provide the requested information as soon as possible. If we don’t receive the necessary information within 21 days of the request, your account may be partially restricted.
In case you're unable to complete the request yourself or have any other issues, submit a support request.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?