How do I set up Expenses?
There is no setup required!
When you make outbound transactions, they will automatically appear in the Expenses section (this includes all outbound transactions such as card payments, bank transfers, and direct debits).
We have pre-configured Expenses with commonly used categories & tax rates so you don’t have to worry about the nitty-gritty details. If you’d like to customize them, such as creating labels for your expenses, simply go to the Settings tab in Expenses.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?